About this book
This book teaches you how to utilize Reactive Programming (RP) for your back-end development with Node.js. Up to now, RP has most often been used in front-end development, but its revolutionary approach can also transform your back-end programming.
Using Reactive Programming with Node.js you will understand the paradigms of RP, why you should use it, and the variations available to you. You will learn how to use the main libraries necessary to provide this development experience in Node.js, including RxJS, Bacon.js, Kefir.js, and Highland.js. You will also create a custom library that provides the main features, and learn how to scale up a system developed using RP in Node.js.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2152-5
- Copyright Information Fernando Doglio 2016
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-2151-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-2152-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site