Table of contents
About this book
Game design can be quite a daunting challenge, as it generally involves a large amount of programming know-how on top of having to plan everything out that makes a good game what it is. RPG Maker MV is an intuitive system that allows you to make your own game with a fraction of the effort otherwise required. Beginning RPG Maker MV equips you with the knowledge you need to use Enterbrain’s newest role playing game development engine.
- Takes you from the start of a project to the completion of a small game.
- Provides a step-by-step process that will walk you through each stage of the creation process.
- Gives many helpful tips and tricks you can apply to your future endeavors with the engine.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-1967-6
- Copyright Information Darrin Perez 2016
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-1966-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-1967-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site