About this book
Source code is one of the biggest assets of a software company. However if not maintained well, it can become a big liability. As source code becomes larger. more complex and accessed via the cloud, maintaining code quality becomes even more challenging. The author provides straightforward tools and advice on how to manage code quality in this new environment.
Roslyn exposes a set of APIs which allow developers to parse their C# and VB.NET code and drastically lower the barrier to entry for Meta programming in .NET. Roslyn has a dedicated set of APIs for creating custom refactoring for integrating with Visual Studio.
Roslyn Source code Analytics Source code analytics Semantic analysis Data Visualization Visual Studio C# VB.NET
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-1925-6
- Copyright Information Sudipta Mukherjee 2016
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-1924-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-1925-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site