Table of contents
About this book
Best-selling author Wallace Wang teaches you how to use El Capitan, the latest version of the Mac operating system, in everyday situations. This book shows you, the beginner Mac user, how to get up and running, operate, and work day-to-day on your Mac.
You will learn how to run applications, manage windows and files, work with the internet, and more. You will even learn how to use your Mac with an iPhone and an Apple watch.
If you’re eager to learn how to use a Mac, Mac OS X For Absolute Beginners is your opportunity to give it a go. Following are just a few of the highlights:
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-1913-3
- Copyright Information Wallace Wang 2016
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-1912-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-1913-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site