About this book
Threads and the Concurrency Utilities helps all Java developers master the complexity of Java's Thread APIs and Java's Concurrency Utilities. This knowledge aids the Java developer in writing correct and performant multithreaded applications.
- Everything you want to know about Java's support for threads and concurrency in one place.
- Chapter exercises designed to reinforce chapter content and help the reader retain knowledge.
- Lambdas, the try-with-resources statement, and other modern language features are present.
- Standard Class Library use of threads in Swing, JavaFX, and Java 8 Streams API contexts explained.
- The author Jeff Friesen is an accomplished Java expert, JavaWorld columnist, books author and much more.
java threads concurrency utilities programming software engineering synchronization
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-1700-9
- Copyright Information Jeff Friesen 2015
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-1699-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-1700-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site