About this book
Real World Windows 10 Development addresses developers who want to break into this market by providing detailed explanations of the various aspects of Universal App development. Written by authors with deep knowledge in Windows 10 universal app development, you will learn how to make the most of the Windows 10 SDK to build applications that can be published on IoT devices, phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, Xbox, HoloLens, and the Surface Hub.
Readers will learn how to:
- Extend the appeal of their native, web-based, or universal apps with media, shell integration, and inter-app communications
- Build adaptive user interfaces that scale to the screen dimensions they are displayed on
- Add monetization
- Introduce mapping
What if you already have pre-existing software in the form of native win32 applications or a website? Real World Windows 10 Development tackles this by providing detailed tutorials on the approaches used to leverage your existing code investment.
Finally, Real World Windows 10 Development provides a step-by-step walk through of the various approaches developers can use to distribute their universal apps.
In this book, you’ll get:
- Detailed descriptions of Windows 10 app development
- Adherence to Windows 10 guidelines for successful app acceptance
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-1449-7
- Copyright Information Edward Moemeka, Elizabeth Moemeka 2015
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-1450-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-1449-7
- About this book