About this book
You will begin by understanding the path breaking concepts of React.js, which makes it distinctive. You will set up React Native and begin exploring the anatomy of React Native apps. You’ll also learn about flux architecture, how it differs from MVC, and how you can include it in your React Native project to solve problems differently and efficiently. Next, you will learn to create stunning user interfaces and interact with various device capabilities. You will then boost your development by including some popular packages already developed by the React Native community that will helps you write less but do more. Finally, you’ll learn to how write test cases and submit your application to App Store.
Using real-world examples with an example-driven approach, you will learn by doing and have a substantial running app at the end of each chapter. Start using React Native for your iOS development using this book today.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-1395-7
- Copyright Information Apress 2016
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-1396-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-1395-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site