About this book
Pro React teaches you how to successfully structure increasingly complex front-end applications and interfaces. This book explores the React library in depth, as well as detailing additional tools and libraries in the React ecosystem, enabling you to create complete, complex applications.
You will learn how to use React completely, and learn best practices for creating interfaces in a composable way. You will also cover additional tools and libraries in the React ecosystem (such as React Router and Flux architecture). Each topic is covered clearly and concisely and is packed with the details you need to learn to be truly effective. The most important features are given no-nonsense, in-depth treatment, and every chapter details common problems and how to avoid them.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-1260-8
- Copyright Information Apress 2015
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-1261-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-1260-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site