About this book
Written like a code review, this book presents a detailed "how" and "why" for each topic, explaining Apple-specific design patterns as they come up and pulling lessons from other popular apps. To help you getting up and running quickly, each chapter is framed within a working project, allowing you to use the sample code directly in your apps.
The Internet of Things is not limited to Apple devices alone, so this book also explains how to interface with popular third-party hardware devices, such as the Fitbit and Raspberry Pi, and generic interfaces, like Restful API’s and HTTPS. The Internet of Things is waiting — be a part of it!
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-1194-6
- Copyright Information Apress 2016
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-1195-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-1194-6
- About this book