About this book
Expert SQL Server In-Memory OLTP is a deep dive into one of the most significant features of SQL Server 2014 – support for In-Memory Online Transaction Processing. The book describes the architecture and internals of the In-Memory OLTP Engine and explains how to develop, deploy, and maintain systems using it. With it you can dramatically increase transactional throughput to handle thousands of transactions per second supporting millions of customers.
Dmitri Korotkevitch is the five-star author of Pro SQL Server Internals, and now brings his same combination of clear thinking and deep expertise to the question of how to recognize the opportunities and benefit from Microsoft’s In-Memory OLTP feature set in SQL Server 2014.
- Covers In-Memory OLTP internals and architecture, including data storage, indexing, multi-version concurrency control, transaction logging, and recovery
- Illustrates In-Memory OLTP programmability and the process of native compilation
- Guides in using In-Memory OLTP in new development and existing systems.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-1136-6
- Copyright Information Apress 2015
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-1137-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-1136-6
- About this book