About this book
After the short IDE setup guide, this book will show you how to structure your iOS project from an existing mobile web app. Every topic comes with a tutorial project that you will create by yourself. You'll plan and structure your iOS apps using Xcode Storyboard, implementing use cases with detailed screens, and learn about managing data and working with remote services. Finally, you’ll experience a recap of the whole porting process by translating a mobile web app to iOS 8 from start to end.
When you finish reading Migrating to Swift from Web Development, you'll be an iOS developer as well as a front-end web developer.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-0931-8
- Copyright Information Apress 2015
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-0932-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-0931-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site