Table of contents
About this book
Swift Quick Syntax Reference is a condensed code and syntax reference to the new Apple Swift programming language, which is the alternative new programming language alongside Objective-C behind the APIs found in the Apple iOS SDK 8 and OS X Yosemite SDK. It presents the essential Swift syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point, and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any Swift programmer.
In the Swift Quick Syntax Reference, you will find a concise reference to the Swift language syntax using the new Playgrounds. Playgrounds lets you type a line of code and the result appears immediately.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-0439-9
- Copyright Information Apress 2014
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-0440-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-0439-9
- About this book