About this book
Many managers view marketing as a creative endeavor, not something that is measurable or manageable by numbers. But today’s leaders in the C-suite demand greater accountability. They want to know that they are getting a return on their marketing investment. And to get that ROI number, you need analytics. This expectation is intimidating for the many sales and marketing managers who rely on marketing instincts, not metrics, to do their work. But Marketing Analytics Roadmap: Methods, Metrics, and Tools demonstrates that employing analytics isn't just a way to keep the CEO off your back. It improves marketing results and ensures marketers a seat at the table where big decisions get made.
In this book, analytics expert Jerry Rackley shows you how to understand and implement a sound marketing analytics process that helps eliminate the guesswork about the results produced by your marketing efforts. The result? You will acquire—and keep—more customers. Even better, you'll find that an analytics process helps the entire organization make better decisions, and not just marketers.
Marketing Analytics Roadmap explains:
- How to use analytics to create marketing and sales metrics that guide your actions and provide valuable feedback on your efforts
- How to structure and use dashboards to report marketing results
- How to put industry-leading analytics software and other tools to good use
- How Big Data is shaping the marketing analytics landscape
Sales and marketing teams that master marketing analytics will find them a powerful servant that enables agility, raises effectiveness, and creates confidence. Marketing Analytics Roadmap shows you how to build a well-planned and executed marketing analytics strategy that will enhance the credibility of your marketing team and help you not only get a seat at the big-decisions table, but keep it once there.
- Book Title Marketing Analytics Roadmap
- Book Subtitle Methods, Metrics, and Tools
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-0259-3
- Copyright Information Apress 2015
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Business and Economics Business and Management (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-0260-9
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-0259-3
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIV, 168
- Number of Illustrations 15 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Business and Management, general
- Buy this book on publisher's site