About this book
R Recipes is your handy problem-solution reference for learning and using the popular R programming language for statistics and other numerical analysis. Packed with hundreds of code and visual recipes, this book helps you to quickly learn the fundamentals and explore the frontiers of programming, analyzing and using R.
R Recipes provides textual and visual recipes for easy and productive templates for use and re-use in your day-to-day R programming and data analysis practice. Whether you're in finance, cloud computing, big or small data analytics, or other applied computational and data science - R Recipes should be a staple for your code reference library.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-0130-5
- Copyright Information Apress 2014
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-0131-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-0130-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site