Table of contents
About these proceedings
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Depression in Schizophrenics
J. Thomas Dalby
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4757-9978-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 1989
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-306-43240-8
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4757-9980-4
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4757-9978-1
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VIII, 264
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site
From Book News, Inc.
Conference held July 1988. As many of the contributors to this volume point out, depression was clearly identified as a central problem in schizophrenia by the pioneers of psychiatry. Divided into four sections (theoretical aspects, phenomenology, suicide and treatment), this volume examines appropriate methods of ameliorating the suffering of those afflicted.
Annotation copyright Book News, Inc. Portland, Or.