About this book
Analog Integrated Circuits for Communication: Principles, Simulation and Design, Second Edition covers the analysis and design of nonlinear analog integrated circuits that form the basis of present-day communication systems. Both bipolar and MOS transistor circuits are analyzed and several numerical examples are used to illustrate the analysis and design techniques developed in this book. Especially unique to this work is the tight coupling between the first-order circuit analysis and circuit simulation results. Extensive use has been made of the public domain circuit simulator Spice, to verify the results of first-order analyses, and for detailed simulations with complex device models.
Highlights of the new edition include:
- A new introductory chapter that provides a brief review of communication systems, transistor models, and distortion generation and simulation.
- Addition of new material on MOSFET mixers, compression and intercept points, matching networks.
- Revisions of text and explanations where necessary to reflect the new organization of the book
- Spice input files for all the circuit examples that are available to the reader from a website.
- Problem sets at the end of each chapter to reinforce and apply the subject matter.
Analog Integrated Circuits for Communication: Principles, Simulation and Design, Second Edition is for readers who have completed an introductory course in analog circuits and are familiar with basic analysis techniques as well as with the operating principles of semiconductor devices. This book also serves as a useful reference for practicing engineers.
- Book Title Analog Integrated Circuits for Communication
- Book Subtitle Principles, Simulation and Design
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4757-2128-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 1991
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-7923-9089-3
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4757-2130-0
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4757-2128-7
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIII, 568
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Electronics and Microelectronics, Instrumentation
- Buy this book on publisher's site