About this book
This volume contains the original lecture notes presented by A. Weil in which the concept of adeles was first introduced, in conjunction with various aspects of C.L. Siegel’s work on quadratic forms. These notes have been supplemented by an extended bibliography, and by Takashi Ono’s brief survey of subsequent research.
Serving as an introduction to the subject, these notes may also provide stimulation for further research.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4684-9156-2
- Copyright Information Birkhäuser Boston 1982
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser Boston
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4684-9158-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4684-9156-2
- Series Print ISSN 0743-1643
- Series Online ISSN 2296-505X
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking