About this book
High Speed Optical Communications provides a comprehensive coverage of the design and modelling of the devices and systems required for optical communication networks. It will prove to be the essential reference text for those engineers implementing and designing such networks and is one of the few works dealing with modelling and simulation of optical links at the levels both of devices and of systems. Simulation experiments and results are included, as are details of devices currently under development in research laboratories.
- Covers both the technical details of optical devices and their behaviour in complex systems;
- Includes results of applications experiments.
Modulator Transmission communication laser modeling network optical communication optical devices semiconductor simulation
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4615-5275-8
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic Publishers 1999
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4613-7406-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4615-5275-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site