Table of contents
About this book
Advances in DNA sequencing and phylogenetic inference have created powerful methods to investigate many dangerous human viruses. The Molecular Epidemiology Of Viruses provides a comprehensive introduction to the use of genetic methods in molecular epidemiology and in-depth examples of analyses from many viruses.
This book is of interest to researchers in the fields of infectious disease, virology, microbiology, evolutionary biology, epidemiology and molecular biology as well as anyone interested in tracking the spread of disease.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4615-1157-1
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4613-5420-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4615-1157-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site