About this book
Michael Ströbel worked for several years as a software engineer and consultant in the German IT industry before joining IBM Research in Switzerland, where he developed his interest in support for negotiations in electronic markets. During his career in research, he has published several articles on this topic in major international conferences and journals and received a PhD from the University of St.Gallen, Switzerland.
Based on his experiences and contributions, the author discusses electronic negotiation technologies - key ingredients for the next generation of electronic markets - from a scientific as well as a practitioner's perspective. He reviews the state-of-the-art and then introduces novel support mechanisms and design elements, which are applied in a number of case studies. This book is geared towards technicians interested in E-Commerce application development but also offers extensive background reading for educational purposes.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4615-0703-1
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic / Plenum Publishers, New York 233 Spring Street, New York, N.Y. 10013 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4613-5203-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4615-0703-1
- Series Print ISSN 1567-7974
- About this book