About this book
Nervous System Actions and Interactions: Concepts in Neurophysiology approaches the nervous system from a functional, rather than structural, point of view.
While all of the central topics of functional neuroscience are covered, these topics are organized from a neurophysiological perspective yielding chapters on subjects such as information storage and effector actions. Each chapter is organized around general concepts that then are further developed in the text. The authors attempt to establish a dialogue with the reader by means of proposed experiments and open ended questions that are designed to both reinforce and question the text. This volume is intended to be a book of ideas for the novice or seasoned researcher in neuroscience.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4615-0425-2
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic Publishers 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4613-5070-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4615-0425-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site