About this book
This volume provides a highly integrated view of attention-related events, taking the reader from individual molecular interactions through the regulation of neuronal circuits to our higher order capacity for selective amplification of particular information.
Neuroscientists, psychologists, psychiatrists and other professionals dealing with psychiatric illnesses such as ADHD, autism, and schizophrenia will find this volume a useful addition to their library.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4615-0335-4
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic Publishers 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4613-5026-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4615-0335-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site