About this book
Guanidino compounds comprise Creatine, Arginine, and the Guanidines. In the past two years there have been over 2000 published articles with the names of these compounds in the title. One can go to any nutrition or health food store and buy these as supplements because it is believed they improve health and athletic performance.
This volume includes an up to date summary of the scientific and clinical aspects of essentially all the biologically active Guanidino Compounds. The articles summarize the current scientific knowledge of these compounds with reference to relevant clinical conditions, and discuss the chemical, biological, and clinical functions of these compounds.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4615-0247-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4613-4985-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4615-0247-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site