Table of contents
About this book
Kornhuber and Deecke first recorded and reported the Bereitschaftspotential in 1964. The aim of this book is to bring together in a single volume some of the important research on the Bereitschaftspotential and other movement-related cortical potentials and to highlight and address some of the pertinent questions relating to the Bereitschaftspotential and to identify the key issues for future investigation in this field.
This book represents a unique compilation of information about the Bereitschaftspotential and related cortical potentials and techniques for measuring preparatory processes in the brain. The book will be of interest to motor physiologists, psychologists and neurologists working in clinical or research laboratories.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4615-0189-3
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic / Plenum Publishers, New York 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4613-4958-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4615-0189-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site