About this book
This volume is intended to serve as an aid in the process of differential diagnosis which frequently confronts neuropsychologists. The guide is a compendium of information of the base rates of symptoms across a variety of disorders which neuropsychologists encounter. In addition to serving as a convenient source of information on symptom base rates, this volume also contains detailed cross referencing of symptoms across disorders.
This book is intended for use by clinical neuropsychologists and psychologists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4615-0079-7
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic / Plenum Publishers, New York 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-0-306-47829-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4615-0079-7
- Series Print ISSN 1572-4565
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Health & Hospitals