About this book
The second edition of Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplantation expands upon the previous edition with current, detailed methods on HLA, minor-HLA and Killer Immunoglobulin Like Receptor typing. With new chapters on immunophenotyping and functional characterization of stem cells are included. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplantation, Second Edition serves as a guide in the application of molecular methods for routine or investigational purposes.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-9437-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-9436-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-9437-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site