About this book
This book focuses on the architecture and circuit design for cognitive radio receiver front-ends. The authors first provide a holistic explanation of RF circuits for cognitive radio systems. This is followed by an in-depth exploration of existing techniques that can be utilized by circuit designers. Coverage also includes novel circuit techniques and architectures that can be invaluable for designers for cognitive radio systems.
• Discusses in detail the circuit-level challenges that exist for cognitive radio systems;
• Provides readers with a holistic understanding of RF circuits for cognitive radio systems;
• Enables communications engineers and systems designers to design better cognitive radio architectures and communication protocols.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-9296-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-9295-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-9296-2
- Series Print ISSN 1872-082X
- Series Online ISSN 2197-1854
- Buy this book on publisher's site