About this book
Fluid, Electrolyte and Acid-Base Disorders: Clinical Evaluation & Management is a clear and concise presentation of the fundamentals of fluid, electrolyte and acid-base disorders frequently encountered in clinical practice.
Each chapter begins with pertinent basic physiology followed by its clinical disorder. Cases for each fluid, electrolyte and acid-base disorder are discussed with answers. In addition, board-type questions with explanations are provided for each clinical disorder to increase the knowledge for the clinician.
Practical and clinically oriented, this book is a handy reference for practicing physicians, students, residents and fellows.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-9083-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-9082-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-9083-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site