About this book
Competencies in Sleep Medicine provides tools and approaches for instruction in the knowledge and skills acquired during a Sleep Fellowship Program. The book content responds to the request by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) for each program to develop learning goals and formative assessments of fellows in all areas of Sleep Medicine.
Authored by teaching experts, each chapter focuses on an area of Sleep Medicine, offering examples of content mapping to ACGME competencies, learning objectives, instructional methods, and assessment tools. Recall matching tests, essay questions with ideal answers, and group learning exercises can be reformulated by any program to address expertise weakness and establish measureable benchmarks.
Those who lead post-graduate programs both in the US and abroad and want to enhance trainee progress and achievement will find Competencies in Sleep Medicine invaluable in defining learning outcomes, encouraging autonomous learning, and expanding teaching expertise and tools.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-9065-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-9064-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-9065-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site