Table of contents
About this book
This critical volume focuses on the use of medical imaging, medical robotics, simulation, and information technology in surgery. It offers a road map for computational surgery success, discusses the computer-assisted management of disease and surgery, and provides a rational for image processing and diagnostic. This book also presents some advances on image-driven intervention and robotics, as well as evaluates models and simulations for a broad spectrum of cancers as well as cardiovascular, neurological, and bone diseases. Training and performance analysis in surgery assisted by robotic systems is also covered.
This book also:
· Provides a comprehensive overview of the use of computational surgery and disease management
· Discusses the design and use of medical robotic tools for orthopedic surgery, endoscopic surgery, and prostate surgery
· Provides practical examples and case studies in the areas of image processing, virtual surgery, and simulation training
Computational Surgery and Dual Training: Computing, Robotics and Imaging is an ideal book for graduate students and professionals in the area of bioengineering, computational science, computational medicine, and medical residents in surgery.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-8648-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-8647-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-8648-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site