About this book
The second edition of Metastasis Research Protocols brings together updated versions of the seminal technique that were presented in the first edition and also includes new techniques that have recently been shown to be important in illuminating the processes underlying this important area of biology. Volume 2 presents techniques applicable at the level of living cells and tissues, and presents methodologies applicable to cell behaviour in vitro, in animal models and in mathematical constructs. The aim is the study of the interaction between cancer cells and their host/environment. The focus throughout is on the tools that have been shown to be helpful in unravelling the processes important in cancer metastasis. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Metastasis Research Protocols, Second Edition: Volume 2 seeks to aid scientists in the further study of new methods in the area of metastasis research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-8244-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-8243-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-8244-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site