About these proceedings
This proceedings volume is based on papers presented at the First Annual Workshop on Inverse Problems which was held in June 2011 at the Department of Mathematics, Chalmers University of Technology. The purpose of the workshop was to present new analytical developments and numerical methods for solutions of inverse problems. State-of-the-art and future challenges in solving inverse problems for a broad range of applications was also discussed.
The contributions in this volume are reflective of these themes and will be beneficial to researchers in this area.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-7816-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-7815-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-7816-4
- Series Print ISSN 2194-1009
- Series Online ISSN 2194-1017
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors