About this book
Skin Cancer: A Practical Approach presents a comprehensive and up to date overview on skin cancer. With an emphasis on practical aspects that will set the basis for guidelines of treatment, the volume presents different diagnostic tools to help physicians obtain the proper diagnosis.
Written by a worldwide base of experts selected on their recognized expertise on the different themes discussed, Skin Cancer: A Practical Approach is a valuable resource for investigators in the field of skin cancer, including pathologists, medical and surgical oncologists, dermatologists, general surgeons, and veterinary oncologists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-7357-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-7356-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-7357-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site