About this book
The second editon of this popular ultrasound book expands the reader's understanding of the clinical applications of ocular ultrasound through a case study approach. With the addition of high-quality video segments of examination techniques not currently available in any other format, this edition appeals to a broader range of practitioners in the field by presenting the subject starting at the basic level and progressing to the advanced.
The book is appealing to practitioners involved in ocular ultrasound, including ophthalmic technicians, ophthalmologists, optometrists, radiologists and emergency room physicians who, on occasion, are involved in the practice of ophthalmic ultrasound.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-7082-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-7081-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-7082-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site