About this book
Advances in hardware technology have lead to an ability to collect data with the use of a variety of sensor technologies. In particular sensor notes have become cheaper and more efficient, and have even been integrated into day-to-day devices of use, such as mobile phones. This has lead to a much larger scale of applicability and mining of sensor data sets. The human-centric aspect of sensor data has created tremendous opportunities in integrating social aspects of sensor data collection into the mining process.
Managing and Mining Sensor Data is a contributed volume by prominent leaders in this field, targeting advanced-level students in computer science as a secondary text book or reference. Practitioners and researchers working in this field will also find this book useful.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-6309-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-6308-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-6309-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site