About this book
Atlas of Dermatological Manifestations of Gastrointestinal Disease provides a comprehensive compendium of digestive tract diseases with dermatological manifestations. The work is arranged by digestive symptoms, with sections based on the specific digestive disease etiology. Each section contains paired chapters of text, one on gastrointestinal manifestations and the other on dermatological manifestations. The atlas includes clinical presentations, pathophysiology, differential diagnosis, diagnostic tests/procedures, pathology, and references presented with substantial numbers of images.
Concise and easy to use, Atlas of Dermatological Manifestations of Gastrointestinal Disease is an important resource for gastroenterologists, dermatologists, and internists alike in the treatment of digestive tract diseases.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-6191-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-6190-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-6191-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site