About this book
"In this book, Peter Bogetoft - THE expert on the theory and practice of benchmarking - provides an in–depth yet very accessible and readable explanation of the best way to do benchmarking, starting from the ground up."
William S. Beinecke Professor of Accounting, Yale School of Management
CFO, Compensation Valuation, Inc.
"I highly recommend this well-written and comprehensive book on measuring and managing performance. Dr. Bogetoft summarizes the fundamental mathematical concepts in an elegant, intuitive, and understandable way."
Jon A. Chilingerian
Professor, Brandeis University and INSEAD
"Bogetoft gives in his book Performance Benchmarking an excellent introduction to the methodological basis of benchmarking."
Director, DONG Energy
"This book is the primer on benchmarking for performance management."
Business Performance Manager, Maersk Oil
"This excellent book provides a non technical introduction to performance management."
Director, Dutch Health Care Authority
"With this very well written and comprehensive introduction to the many facets of benchmarking in hand, organizations have no excuse for not applying the best and cost effective benchmarking methods in their performance assessments."
Stig P. Christensen
Senior R&D Director, COWI
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-6043-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-6042-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-6043-5
- Series Print ISSN 2192-8096
- Series Online ISSN 2192-810X
- Buy this book on publisher's site