About this book
Nanotechnology and lithium-ion battery technology will both play a major role in helping the world solve its growing energy and environmental challenges. Nanotechnology for Lithium-Ion Batteries explores where the two fields converge, with fresh insights into the complex relationship between these rapidly growing areas of research.
This book covers the basic concepts of nanotechnology, how they relate to lithium-ion batteries, and the effects of using nanomaterials to enhance battery performance. In addition to taking an in-depth look at the emerging research, this book will explore how new discoveries will impact existing and emerging markets, including those related to consumer electronics, automotive technology, and smart grid technology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-4605-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-4604-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-4605-7
- Series Print ISSN 1571-5744
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Chemical Manufacturing