About this book
Automated Configuration has long been the subject of intensive research, especially in Artificial Intelligence. It is a pervasive problem to be solved, and it is a good test of various knowledge representation and reasoning techniques. The problem shows up in applications such as various electrical circuit design, utility computing and even concurrent engineering.
Automated Configuration Problem Solving defines the ubiquitous problem, illustrates the various solution techniques, and includes a survey using these techniques from the mid-70's until the mid-90's. During this time, various general approaches were developed, and then become more specialized. This book covers the development of the general problem solving techniques for automated configuration, which are based on both published academic work and patents.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-4532-6
- Copyright Information The Author 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-4531-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-4532-6
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5768
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5776
- Buy this book on publisher's site