About this book
This book provides a detailed analysis of all aspects of capacitive DC-DC converter design: topology selection, control loop design and noise mitigation. Readers will benefit from the authors’ systematic overview that starts from the ground up, in-depth circuit analysis and a thorough review of recently proposed techniques and design methodologies. Not only design techniques are discussed, but also implementation in CMOS is shown, by pinpointing the technological opportunities of CMOS and demonstrating the implementation based on four state-of-the-art prototypes.
- Provides a detailed analysis of all aspects of capacitive DC-DC converter design;
- Analyzes the potential of this type of DC-DC converter and introduces a number of techniques to unleash their full potential;
- Combines system theory with practical implementation techniques;
- Includes unique analysis of CMOS technology for this application;
- Provides in-depth analysis of four fabricated prototypes.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-4280-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-4279-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-4280-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site