About this book
This book covers key concepts in the design of 2D and 3D Network-on-Chip interconnect. It highlights design challenges and discusses fundamentals of NoC technology, including architectures, algorithms and tools. Coverage focuses on topology exploration for both 2D and 3D NoCs, routing algorithms, NoC router design, NoC-based system integration, verification and testing, and NoC reliabilty. Case studies are used to illuminate new design methodologies.
· Describes essential theory, practice and state-of-the-art applications of 2D and 3D Network-on-Chip interconnect;
· Enables readers to exploit parallelism in processor architecture, with interconnect design that is efficient in terms of energy and performance;
· Covers topics not available in other books, such as NoC and distributed memory organization, dynamic memory management and abstract data type support in many-core platforms, and distributed hierarchical power management.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-4274-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-4273-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-4274-5
- About this book