Table of contents
About this book
In this book the author presents a new approach to the study of weakly structurable dynamic systems. It differs from other approaches by considering time as a source of fuzzy uncertainty in dynamic systems. It begins with a thorough introduction, where the general research domain, the problems, and ways of their solutions are discussed. The book then progresses systematically by first covering the theoretical aspects before tackling the applications. In the application section, a software library is described, which contains discrete EFDS identification methods elaborated during fundamental research of the book.
Extremal Fuzzy Dynamic Systems will be of interest to theoreticians interested in modeling fuzzy processes, to researchers who use fuzzy statistics, as well as practitioners from different disciplines whose research interests include abnormal, extreme and monotone processes in nature and society. Graduate students could also find this book useful.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-4250-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-4249-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-4250-9
- Series Print ISSN 1574-0463
- Buy this book on publisher's site