Table of contents
About this book
This book presents physical understanding, modeling and simulation, on-chip characterization, layout solutions, and design techniques that are effective to enhance the reliability of various circuit units. The authors provide readers with techniques for state of the art and future technologies, ranging from technology modeling, fault detection and analysis, circuit hardening, and reliability management.
- Provides comprehensive review on various reliability mechanisms at sub-45nm nodes;
- Describes practical modeling and characterization techniques for reliability;
- Includes thorough presentation of robust design techniques for major VLSI design units;
- Promotes physical understanding with first-principle simulations.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-4078-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-4077-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-4078-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site