About this book
This book describes high-voltage generator design with switched-capacitor multiplier techniques. The author provides various design techniques for switched-capacitor on-chip high-voltage generators, including charge pump circuits, regulators, level shifters, references, and oscillators. Readers will see these techniques applied to system design in order to address the challenge of how the on-chip high-voltage generator is designed for Flash memories, LCD drivers, and other semiconductor devices to optimize the entire circuit area and power efficiency with a low voltage supply, while minimizing the cost.
· Shows readers how to design charge pump circuits with lower voltage operation, higher power efficiency, and smaller circuit area;
· Describes comprehensive circuits and systems design of on-chip high-voltage generators;
· Covers all the component circuit blocks, including charge pumps, pump regulators, level shifters, oscillators, and references.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-3849-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-3848-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-3849-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site