About this book
Fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base disorders are central to the day-to-day practice of almost all areas of patient-centered medicine – both medical and surgical. Virtually every aspect of these disorders has experienced major developments in recent years.
Core Concepts in the Disorders of Fluid, Electrolytes and Acid-Base Balance encompasses these new findings in comprehensive reviews of both pathophysiology and clinical management. In addition, this volume offers clinical examples providing step-by-step analysis of the pathophysiology, differential diagnosis, and management of selected clinical problems.
Written by the leaders in researching and treating electrolyte disorders, this reference is an invaluable resource for both the nephrologist and the non-specialist physician, or medical trainee.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-3770-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-3769-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-3770-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site