About this book
This book presents a new FPGA architecture known as tree-based FPGA architecture, due to its hierarchical nature. This type of architecture has been relatively unexplored despite their better performance and predictable routing behavior, as compared to mesh-based FPGA architectures. In this book, we explore and optimize the tree-based architecture and we evaluate it by comparing it to equivalent mesh-based FPGA architectures.
- Provides a single-source reference, surveying and comparing mesh and tree-based FPGA architectures, including exploration of a number of techniques for both architectures and comparison using a large set of benchmarks;
- Describes in detail Computer-Aided-Design (CAD) flow of FPGAs which is used to map different circuits;
- Includes a survey of the current and future trends in FPGA design.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-3594-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-3593-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-3594-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site