About this book
This monograph explores nonoscillation and existence of positive solutions for functional differential equations and describes their applications to maximum principles, boundary value problems and stability of these equations. In view of this objective the volume considers a wide class of equations including, scalar equations and systems of different types, equations with variable types of delays and equations with variable deviations of the argument. Each chapter includes an introduction and preliminaries, thus making it complete. Appendices at the end of the book cover reference material.
Nonoscillation Theory of Functional Differential Equations with Applications is addressed to a wide audience of researchers in mathematics and practitioners.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-3455-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-3454-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-3455-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site