Table of contents
Context-Aware Adaptive and Personalized Systems for Formal and Informal Learning
Mobile and Ubiquitous Informal and Formal Learning Environments
Social Web Technologies for New Knowledge Representation, Retrieval, Creation and Sharing in Informal and Formal Educational Settings
Virtual Worlds and Game-Based Informal and Formal Learning
About this book
This edited volume includes the most up to date, expanded, and peer reviewed papers from the 2011 CELDA Conference, focusing on the conference theme: Ubiquitous and Mobile Informal and Formal Learning in thr Digital Age.
The contributions are aggressively interdisciplinary and cover such timely topics as social web technologies, virtual worlds and games, and location-based and context-aware learning environments. Informal and formal learning settings are explored and a myriad of concrete examples provided to assit the reader in developing curricula, programs, and courses on the topic.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-3329-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law Education (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-3328-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-3329-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site