Table of contents
About this book
Genomics Applications for the Developing World evolved from an observed need for information on genomics and other related “omics’ technologies that are beginning to take hold in the developing world. It presents current research and perspectives from a wide range of respected scientists and world leaders in their fields in both developed and developing countries. Topics range from discussions on Tuberculosis, Malaria, emerging viruses and bacterial infectious agents to discussions on genomics of various crop species and the implications of studies on the human microbiome to aspects of developing world health. The global challenge of genomics education is also discussed.
This book is a reference work for scientists at all levels, educators and students both at the graduate and undergraduate level who reside across the globe.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-2182-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-2181-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-2182-5
- Series Print ISSN 0147-4863
- Buy this book on publisher's site