About this book
This book explains integrated circuit design for manufacturability (DfM) at the product level (packaging, applications) and applies engineering DfM principles to the latest standards of product development at 22 nm technology nodes. It is a valuable guide for layout designers, packaging engineers and quality engineers, covering DfM development from 1D to 4D, involving IC design flow setup, best practices, links to manufacturing and product definition, for process technologies down to 22 nm node, and product families including memories, logic, system-on-chip and system-in-package.
· Provides design for manufacturability guidelines on layout techniques for the most advanced, 22 nm technology nodes;
· Includes information valuable to layout designers, packaging engineers and quality engineers, working on memories, logic, system-on-chip and system-in-package;
· Offers a highly-accessible, single-source reference to information otherwise available only from disparate sources;
· Helps readers to translate reliability methodology into real design flows.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-1761-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-1760-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-1761-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site